Dental veneers are the wave of the future. Thanks to the expert craftsmanship of our dentist along with cutting-edge technology, we can design dental veneers that can give you a superstar smile. Dental veneers are custom-crafted to fit on each individual tooth, so whether you are looking for a single tooth to be fixed or an entire mouth makeover, we’ve got you covered. Following are some of the benefits you can expect from our dental veneers:
- Due to the porcelain material often used in veneers, they are very difficult to stain. Please speak with our dentist to learn more about which products pose the most risk.
- A small amount of tooth enamel needs to be removed to place the veneers, but it is an amount often much less than need be removed for the placement of crowns or caps.
- Veneers are extremely hard and durable, despite their thin design.
- If you have any slight abnormalities in your teeth, such as alignment issues, stains, discolorations, cracks, or broken teeth, veneers may be able to help.
- If properly cared for, veneers can last over a decade.
- Veneers have natural-looking surfaces that can blend with your other teeth. Veneers can be produced and designed to color-match your neighboring teeth.
To ride the wave of the future with our custom-made dental veneers, consider speaking with our dentist to see whether dental veneers are right for your smile. To schedule your evaluation with Dr. James C. Ma, please call 559-688-4111 today. You can also visit our office in Tulare, California. We look forward to helping you create the smile of your dreams!