Did you know tooth restorations, including crowns and veneers focus on not only improving the look of your smile, but also on protecting your teeth, and preventing further damage from occurring? Making better smiles is possible with crowns and veneers. Here are a few tips about dental crowns and dental veneers:
– Our veneers are wholly customizable and can even be shaped to help correct spacing issues and similar malocclusions.
– Our crowns can conceal teeth that have previous dental work such as dental implants, root canals, and dental fillings.
– Our veneers are exceedingly effective at covering surface stains and damaged on the fronts of teeth.
– Our crowns are beneficial for teeth that have been injured to the point that an extraction would be necessary otherwise.
– Our crowns are helpful for chipped, cracked, fractured, broken, decayed teeth worn down, discolored, and stained teeth.
– Our veneers are extremely thin and lightweight and will not affect the regular movement or function of a great smile.
– Our veneers are a wise choice when you wish to take away as little tooth enamel as possible, as crowns require more enamel to be removed.
James C. Ma is here to help you with all of your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. James C. Ma and the team at our office in Tulare, California, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 559-688-4111. We look forward to helping to improve your smile with dental veneers and dental crowns.