Do you have tender, red, swollen, or bleeding gums? If you have any of these symptoms, you may have gingivitis. But do you know what gingivitis actually is? It’s actually the earliest stage of gum disease, and if it isn’t addressed, it can develop into something much more serious. Fortunately, there are several things you… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bleeding gums
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!