The desire to express oneself is at an all-time high. More and more people of all ages are opting to change their hair color and styles, display tattoos, and get piercings. In recent years, piercing one’s lips, cheeks or tongue has become a statement of individuality and self-expression. However, oral piercing comes with some significant… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bleeding
- Five Ways To Take Good Care of Your Smile During the Summer Months
- Oral Cancer Awareness Month Is a Great Time To Get Your Oral Cancer Screening
- Celebrate March’s Dental Holidays With Us!
- Your Gum Health Is As Important as Your Teeth for a Healthy Mouth and Body
- This New Year, Resolve To Limit Your Alcohol Intake and Boost Your Oral Health All Year Round!